*The First Trial Promo is valid for first-time MIMONE customers only, and each customer is entitled to only ONE (1) First Trial Promo across all treatments.
Are you struggling with back acne aka "bacne"?
Back, one of the biggest area of our body, yet silently struggles in the form of back acne ('bacne') due to friction, excessive sebum production, sweat, dead skin cells and more!
Our 40-minutes Back Rejuvenation Treatment, also known as "facial for our back" may be the solution for you to give this hard-to-reach and often neglected area!
It does this by smoothening out skin, cleaning pores, and ending with a well deserved de-stress back massage. We guarantee you will feel relaxed and revitalized.
Pressure Level: SOFT - MEDIUM
Our back, the unsung hero of our body—grand and vast, yet often left in the shadows during self-care sessions.
It's time to shine the spotlight on this neglected champion and show it some well-deserved love!
It's important to follow these aftercare tips to ensure a safe and effective recovery:
- Avoid Sun Exposure: Protect your treated back area from direct sunlight for at least 48 hours following the treatment. Apply sunscreen with a high SPF and wear protective clothing if you need to be outside.
- Keep the Area Clean: Gently cleanse your back using a mild, non-irritating cleanser. Avoid scrubbing or using harsh exfoliants on the treated area to prevent irritation.
- Moisturize Regularly: Apply a gentle and hydrating moisturizer to your back to keep the skin nourished and prevent dryness or flakiness.
- Avoid Harsh Chemicals: Refrain from using harsh skincare products, including strong exfoliants, retinol, or chemical peels, on your back for at least one week after the treatment.
- Be Gentle: Be mindful of the treated area and avoid excessive rubbing, scratching, or picking at any scabs or flaking skin.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and support the overall health of your skin.
- Avoid Sweating: Refrain from intense physical activities or activities that may cause excessive sweating for the first 24 to 48 hours after the treatment.